HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Jul 15, 2020
- China’s June imports and exports record +4.3% and +6.2% YoY.
- President Trump administration plans to scrap a 2013 agreement between the US and China auditing authorities.
- California rolls back economic reopening plans and returns to lockdown.
- MARKET REPORT Jul 14, 2020
- Chinese investors borrow most money in 5 years, with outstanding margin trading balance reaches 1.3 trillion yuan.
- Pfizer and BioNTech receive the U.S FDA’s “fast track” designation for COVID-19 vaccine.
- California orders rollback and impose some restrictions on business reopenings.
- MARKET REPORT Jul 13, 2020
- Beijing tries to tame bullish run in China’s stock market to avoid the stock market bubble and another market crash.
- Gilead says remdesivir reduces the risk of mortality by 62%, compared to standard care.
- BioNTech says the company’s coronavirus vaccine candidate could be ready for approval by December.
- MARKET REPORT Jul 10, 2020
- China regulators crackdown on margin financing and state media warns of market risks.
- China Securities Regulatory Commission publishes a list of illegal margin lending platforms and their operators.
- Anthony Fauci from NIAID advises the states with serious coronavirus problems need to consider shutdown.
- MARKET REPORT Jul 9, 2020
- Shanghai stocks continue to rise for 7 days, driven by foreign funds and private investors.
- China says it will impose visa restrictions on US individuals after ban on Chinese officials by Washington.
- Larry Kudlow says all indicators point to a V-shaped recovery and ECB says the situation is more optimistic than before.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.