HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 18, 2020
- The Bank of England keeps its benchmark interest rate unchanged, pledging to keep the rate lower.
- President Trump suggests a larger stimulus package, but Senate Republicans appear reluctant to do so.
- Jobless claims data show signs of recovery but still remains at an extremely high level.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 17, 2020
- Eurozone trade surplus increases for the third straight month and back to pre-pandemic levels.
- The Fed indicates the overnight interest rate could stay near zero through 2023.
- The Fed Open Market Committee says implementation of the average inflation targeting.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 16, 2020
- China reports its first rise in retail sales for this year in August, posting +0.5% YoY.
- The ZEW reports the Germany investor sentiment rose unexpectedly in September.
- Empire State manufacturing index improves to 17 in September, posting substantial growth.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 15, 2020
- China’s securities regulator approves the ETFs tracking the STAR40 index.
- ByteDance rejects Microsoft’s bid but chooses Oracle as the US technology partner.
- Nvidia buys chipmaker Arm Holdings from SoftBank for 40 billion.
- MARKET REPORT Sep 14, 2020
- President Trump says the deadline for ByteDance to sell TikTok’s US assets would not be extended.
- Chinese officials say they are against the forced sales of TikTok to the US.
- The UK-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement was agreed upon.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.