HyperForex provide essential information and free resources for client’s trading activity.
Stay informed about important
Daily summary of global
Glossary of widely used
ECONOMIC CALENDARUse economic calendar to monitor market moving
events such as economic indicators and monetary policy decisions.
Each economic indicators have their own strengths and though economic indicators have high probability of impacting the markets,
however, the level of impact varies. There are lot of different types of economic indicators from lot of countries. Economic calendar makes it easy
to monitor important economic indicators or monetary policy decisions that would impact the market.
to analyse the economic performance of country or region.
Data of economic indicator is not just limited to past, but it is also used as a forecast tool. Economic indicators
are usually of macroeconomic scale. As most of the indicators have scheduled release date, many of market participants monitor
the economic indicator release on their scheduled release time.
These are indicators tend to change prior to large economic adjustments and used to predict future movement of economy. Interest rates, durable goods order report, stock market, yield curve, net business formations are widely monitored leading indicators
Coincident indicators tend to move in step with GDP, employment levels, retail sales and/or financial market trends such as interest rates and stock prices. Also referred as Concurrent indicators. Many policymakers and economists follow data from these indicators.
Types of indicators which tend to change only after an economy has already changed or has begun to follow a particular pattern or trend. Usually, lagging indicators trail behind by six months from the economic cycle. GNP, outstanding consumer/business loans, CPI, and unemployment rates are major lagging indicators.
DAILY MARKET BULLETINRealtime Data, Economic calendar, market data and other free resources
can be helpful reference to understand the market.
- MARKET REPORT Aug 12, 2020
- China’s July Car sales climb 16.4% YoY, the fourth straight month of gains.
- Russia claims the country has given regulatory approval for the world’s first coronavirus vaccine.
- ZEW’s data shows the investors’ economic sentiment rose to 71.5 points in August.
- MARKET REPORT Aug 11, 2020
- China’s July PPI records -2.4% YoY and CPI rises 2.7% YoY.
- Energy companies take back 2.2 million barrels of oil from the US emergency stockpile.
- China imposes sanctions on 11 US lawmakers, including senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz.
- MARKET REPORT Aug 10, 2020
- President Trump signs a plan to ban US transactions with TikTok, ByteDance, and their parent companies.
- The US imposes sanctions on 11 individuals, including Carrie Lam, the Hong Kong leader.
- US Nonfarm payroll increases 1.763 million in July and the unemployment rate falls 10.2%.
- MARKET REPORT Aug 7, 2020
- The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee has the interest rate unchanged at 0.1%.
- Nasdaq index closes at its new record, above 11,000 for the first time.
- Mnuchin says President Trump would move ahead with executive orders if no deal is made with Democrats by Friday.
- MARKET REPORT Aug 6, 2020
- China’s July Service sector PMI records 54.1 on Wednesday Lowered from the previous month but still in expansion territory.
- The July Private Payrolls in the US increase but, well below the market’s expectation.
- ISM July Service Sector PMI rises to 58.1 from the previous month’s 57.1.
GLOSSARYLearn to understand trading and analyzing deeply.
There are many terms specialized for forex trading and those terms need to be learned to understand trading
and analyzing deeply. We have compiled yet basic, but important terms required for forex trading. If you are new to trading, learning
the glossary section will help you with your future trading and education.
Do you have
Please search frequently asked questions first.
Get started with
Get real-time support for all things support.